How do I apply for accommodation?

We take referrals to our housing service from a number of agencies and organisations, including:

  • SPE (Single Point of Entry), The Council House, Tel. 01332 640085
  • E mail spe@derby.gov.uk
  • Housing Options Centre at the Council House
  • Other hostels in the city
  • Other YMCAs
  • Social Services (Children, Young People and Adult Services)

We can also take ‘direct referrals’ to our housing, which means that you can simply come to us and ask for accommodation. We will then interview you and offer you a place here if you meet our conditions.

If you have any questions about our service, or would like to apply to join us as a resident, fill in the housing form by clicking here.