Our Ambition East Midlands project is now in it’s final year.
The project had strict eligibility criteria individuals needed to be:
- Aged 18 to 24 (care leavers must be 21+)
- Not in education, employment, training
- Single homeless not in priority need
- A strategic priority for local authority support but unable to access supported accommodation, for example; because of previous difficulties, security issues, complex needs or lack of specialist provision
YMCA Derbyshire are proud of the excellent outcomes the team have achieved. To date:
- 152 young people have been supported to move into suitable housing
- 47 Young people have entered education
- 43 young people have entered employment
- 30 young people have accessed volunteering opportunities
We are no longer accepting referrals to this project however we are continuing to support our current client base.
- For further detailed information about the project or to contact a member of the AEM team, visit the website here