Book here for Year 3 and Year 4 football club:
- PPA cover in the form of Physical Education lessons
- PE activity during term time to enhance standard teacher-led PE lessons
- Sports team coaching
- CPD training for staff in PE and as play leaders
- Observation and assessment of PE lessons
- Sports Team Managers
Why choose YMCA Derbyshire?
- We offer excellent value for money in comparison to many other providers, in regards to cost, quality and professionalism
- All of our staff are DBS cleared and fully insured
- We have an excellent track record in safeguarding
- Our organised lunch clubs promote healthy outdoor/indoor activities and provide positive role models for the children
- Our work helps to prevent childhood obesity and assists you in meeting government health targets
- And as we are a not for profit charity, working with us will give back to the community, improving the lives of young and vulnerable people across Derbyshire
- We have developed an exceptional expertise in engaging with diversity in the classroom, including working with speakers of EAL and members of the Gypsy, Roma, and Traveller community
- We also have great experience of working with the most hard to reach
As a YMCA partner School we can add value through:
Bid Writing: We have experienced Bid Writers who can assist with the writing of funding applications for partnership programmes to deliver our services.
Teaching Assistant Training: As a training college we can assist your school in the training or new Teaching Assistants.
Sports Coach: We upskill staff in Sports Coaching
Gardening/Maintenance: Our team of volunteers can restore gardens and other groundwork projects. – Click here to find out how our team built an outdoor classroom at Markeaton Primary School.
Organisation of Community Events: Such as summer fairs and mobile catering.
For more information access our Children’s Services Prospectus here – then if we could use the attached prospectus to be able to be viewed on the page and access to click prospectus along online?