Welcome to our Y-Kidz Holiday Activity Clubs!
HOLIDAY ACTIVITY CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT:
A big thank you to parents who recently answered our survey regarding the Y-Kidz Holiday Activity Club 2020.
We have had an overwhelming response and we will be announcing our plans and details for this summer very soon.
Many thanks, from the Y-Kidz team.
Our short day runs from 8:30am to 3:30pm and is £18 per child when booked as an early bird rate. Please note that all bookings made after the early bird deadline above will be £20 per child.
Our full day runs from 8:00am to 5:30pm and is £25 per child when booked as an early bird rate. Please note that all bookings made after the early bird deadline above will be £27 per child. If you arrive before 8am please be aware that you will need to stay with your child until the doors open at 8am.
Please note that children who are in current reception year are eligible to attend our holiday activity clubs for 4 hours a day, which is set to £12 per session. We would like to provide as much flexibility for parents as possible regarding timings, so please contact Ykidz@ymcaderbyshire.org.uk in the first instance before booking a session.
Important Points to Note
- Please book and pay in advance. Your child’s place is not secure on our Y-Kidz Holiday Activity Club until full payment is received.
- As we will not be providing food at our clubs this year, children must bring with them a healthy packed lunch and snacks and plenty to drink (please no fizzy drinks) or a water bottle which can be re-filled on site (YMCA reusable water bottles can be purchased at the clubs for £3).
- Whilst we cannot ensure a completely free nut-free environment at our clubs, we ask that parents please work with us to reduce any allergy risks by packing nut-free food for their children at all times.
- Children should wear suitable clothing (dressed for indoor and outdoor activities) for a fun packed day, trainers and a raincoat. Please note that children should not be dressed in sandals or open-toe shoes.
- You will need to complete a registration form for each child attending and bring this with you on the first day your child attends.
- If you are booking more than one child, please be aware that you will need to make separate bookings for each child.
- If your child has any specific needs such as dietary, medical/health or behavioural needs, please contact us before your child attends the club at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07590 452827/01332 579568
- Payment must be received before your child attends the club. Once booked online, details of how to pay via BACS or Childcare Voucher will be provided. Please note we are not able to accept card or cash payments.
What We Do
Y-Kidz provides age-appropriate, meaningful and exciting play opportunities. We provide a range of fun activities including arts and crafts, sports and games, performing arts, food decoration, soft-play, treasure hunts, talent shows and much more. We make sure each child is up on their feet, getting stuck in and using lots of energy. We also encourage children/young people to become group leaders – improving communication, confidence and self-esteem.
Why Choose Us
We give special consideration at all times to safety and welfare. Our team is highly qualified in a range of childcare specialisms, with years of experience in providing diverse, quality play opportunities in a stimulating environment. We ensure an inclusive environment irrespective of ability, race, culture, religion and social and economic circumstances. We promote physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual and educational development through play.
We ask all parents/carers to read our policies. These have been written in accordance with the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (2014). Hard copies of our policies are available from the Y-Kidz team on site at Markeaton Primary School. To view our policies please click here.
Get in touch
Please contact us for more information, to book or if you need to contact us while your child is in our care.
- General enquiries: 07590 452827 or 01332 579 568
• Markeaton Primary School Emergency Number: 07590 452825 (Please note this number is only to be used to contact the club whilst your child is in our care; bookings will not be taken through this number).